Spools... Spectacular!

I did warn you....
i did say, i would spend the evening winding bits of ribbon onto spools, like little Bobbins.
You thought i was being all whimsical and that i actually had a secret life of Boys n Booze outside of this blog...
(well the Booze bit is true - guffaw)
I
 They are delightful! Just look at the wee cuties.
There is so much satisfaction looking at a bowl of these pretties.
I don't even feel the need to apologise for my silliness.
Pretty is just pretty - and that is that.
MrsB - imagine using these on long wire stems and popping them into bouquets? How cool would that be? and perhaps a few wire stems with buttons on too...?? Flowers and Haberdashery!!! what fun!
 And i have stuck Buttons on some of them - of course *rolls eyes - why would i own anything that didn't have a button whacked on it somewhere* tsk (pity my poor daughter who will grow up with a phobia of buttons - you've seen the film Coraline, right?)
 Anyhow - i might paint some of them too and pop a red top on and make it into a Toadstool...
I am thinking i could use these on a long necklace - just large enough to be seen but not too big as to look like an 80s RapStar throwback...
AND, ooh oooh, i am going to pop some in my Printer display tray....
Anyway....
This morning i burnt my toe.
I was making Granola and it is baked on huge tray in a low oven for ages - and then i have to turn it over halfway to get an even browning - and a fat piece pinged off the tray and fell into a hole in my slipper! and i couldn't get it out quick enough....
The moral of today is 1. don't laze in bed till 9am
2. my life is one long Benny Hill sketch - they should put cameras in my house - move over TOWIE
a new reality TV loser star, is born.
x x x 

5 comments:

Emma, Sweet Williams said...

Wow! How fabulous. And I absolutely LOVE the little wooden spools - more so with the buttons on. Emma xx

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Did you do a shouty, hoppity dance around the kitchen?
In your slippers....?
Heehee xx

LPFish said...

I did a hoppy, laughing alot sort of thing. I do find myself hilarious xx lamingtons hey???

Windows7mart said...

As for how the One Shop will actually windows 7 home premium product key work, we can only guess. In a perfect world, it would function like the iOS App Retailer: apps developed for Windows Telephone 8 will be scaled up for use on Windows 8 tablets, and apps office 2010 professiona retail pack especially made for tablet interfaces would show up if you’re browsing the store in your Windows 8 tablet.

hou said...

Anyhow - i might paint some of them too and pop a red top on and make it into a Toadstool...
I am thinking i could use these on a long necklace - just large enough to be seen but not too big as to look like an 80s RapStar throwback...
AND, ooh oooh, i am going to pop some in my Printer display tray....
Lenovo Lemon X3 Unboxing
LG G4 H818 Unboxing
Blackview Omega Pro Review
DOOGEE F3 Pro Specs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails