Shop Updates... stick n sew x

 A set of *new* Linen and Cotton Patchworked PinPuffs.
My exclusive and very fantastic design in which you can have your PinPuff hanging on your sewing machine at easy reach, or on your Sewing Tote Bag (remove pins first if you going out)
 These are super pretty with pink, moss and blue colours.
A strip of vintage look lace.
Mix of Linen and Cotton and..... a lovely blue Matroyshka.
 http://www.paperfish.etsy.com/ is full and fit to burst with new Button Brooches. So much fun, easy to wear and any generation likes these - i know, coz i sold many of them last year on my Craty Stall to Young and Older alike.
 I am just getting around to posting Party Packs of Button Brooches onto the LovePaperFish shop and also a new range of Hanging PinPuffs.
I have sooo much to do - and i have been very tired this week.
 More Linen & Stitch Brooches available, again in the Etsy shop.
 And i shall be working the Weekend, at my trusty Brother, whipping up a new set.
 And don't miss tomorrows / weekend BLOG BULLETIN!
Some exciting news that you may (or may not actually) wanna read about.
My legs are stiff from an 8.5k run this morning (awesome!)
And i need to go pack parcels in the studio and get them posted.
xxx

1 comment:

Julia said...

Loving your pin puffs Kirsty, I think a certain young lady would too ;0) Think I may treat her sometime soon! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails