Giant SPOTTY buttons anyone??

BigFish now stocks big big big spotty buttons in 4 colours.
The RED (not pictured) and the *new* Raspberry Pink, Teal and Grape. So unusual, colourful and fun :)
Limited Time only - Elderflower buttons - the colour of the Elderflower Plant / subtle homemade lemonade...
This *new* pink - called Blush!
Warmer than a Baby Pink but much softer than the Hot Pink already stocked. Very cute.
And this limited edition: Spring Bouquet - 100g mix of flowers, Elderflower, Blush, Heather, Grass Green.
I love mixing up the button combinations.... x

8 comments:

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

TEMPTRESS!!!
x

LPFish said...

mwah ha ha....

imperfectly natural mama said...

hi,

I bought your "I love to sew" badge before Christmas, just found your blog and LOVE IT!!

LPFish said...

ahh, hello friend! x

JulieRudd said...

LOVE the flower mix :)

淑華 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I Love your buttons and all your crafty bits! - my Mum is here at the moment and your Mum and Emma popped over the other night and gave me your details x x

Anonymous said...

Its me by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails