The need for glasses....

So.... i was super busy and i took, not even ONE photo of the 80 amazing hats that i saw at The Mad Hatters Cocktail Party this weekend! Argh, i hate myself for the missed opportunity to share frivolity with you all.
Instead we have 'The need for glasses' ... Fishy style...
I call this first photo "Beer Goggles" (a blonde me in Barcelona) Then we have SmallFish wearing a respectable pair of real goggles ... of course, we are nowhere near a swimming pool...

Holiday Specs - these sunnies have re-surfaced this Spring to help shade the past 2 weeks GLORIOUS sunshine, here in the UK....

SmallFish in my favourite new Sunnies x
MrsB and I deciding whether the glasses were better in black or red (they had white too)...
I love this colour and these glasses - i remind myself of an 80's pop album cover, very 'Depeche Mode' or something?

Miaaooowww - we all preferred the glasses in RED!
I did wear these as part of my party outift at the weekend (it was a very black and pink combination)
And to finish off, CraftyFish doing silent movie stills, in the privacy of her own photographic studio ...(aka The Bathroom)

A random selection of playing with glasses x let's see your Sunnies!!?! x

5 comments:

bex said...

hahaha, your glasses are good, i just have a pair of aviator style ones but i cant find them at the mo!!! (kind of annoying!!)
x

LPFish said...

blog them bex! let's see 'em...

Jennifer Rose said...

those lined glasses are indeed very 80's lol my sunglasses are just my normal glasses with the lens that react to the light. I had a pink pair, but I think I left them on the plane.. :/

Mrs B said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmy loving the silent movie shots! you look gorgeous! Is that 'the mac'? x

Crafty Koala said...

I love the glasses and movie star posing.

I've been really busy so haven't had chance to read your blog recently - boo. However, I've just had a lovelly catch up and your Alice party and Mad Hatters party sound fab. I can't wait for mine in July (although I'm enjoying road testing cup cake recipes ready for it).

Also thank you for the suggestion about recycling centres. I popped to the one in Brixworth and picked up a fab tea pot and two big bags of wool. Yay!!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails