Weekend Lovin x

Part 2 of our Manchester 'crafting' weekend... So, my little girl got given her very own mixing bowl and accessories by our GORGEOUS friends x how happy is the ToddleFish?!
My very own Christmas gifts from MrsB... mmmm chocolates!

Look at the box!! You just know i will own this (empty) box till I am an old lady. How perfect? How well does she know me?


Isn't she lovely? Isn't she won-der-ful.... pretty MrsB sat with her yummy Christmas teapot... Hair to die for, the cutest pair of flared jeans, a fantastically huge Christmas Tree.




I ADORE this knitting ball wreath she made for their front door. I want one so badly - the *want* shames me :(








And ToddleFish at the hotel in front of the hheewwwgggeee New York style Christmas Tree...

Christmassy Chutney - in large vat size (no smaller jars available) gifted to my friends.
I am so lucky to know so many crafty, pretty, exciting people X
Thankyou FamilyB for a great day - see you in the Wintery New Year...

6 comments:

Mrs B said...

yipeeeeeeeeee we are all screaming with delight, especially johnny!! how gorgeous does the littlest fish look!! pure mummy! bring on the new year and many friendy years to come! i love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs B said...

ps i feel famous!

LPFish said...

Ha ha - you are famoooouuusse. I covert that litte house too... (sends ManFish off to John Lewis)

Linda said...

What a great time! I wish I was your friend to get one of those lovely jars of chutney, fab idea not to do the little jars. And little fish is so cute!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

hey - we are name twins...cool!
Your daughter is such a lil peach - ADORABLE!

LPFish said...

We are name twins! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails