Jingle Bells and Stash

Pretty Bells from Paperchase
(High Street addiction, forgive me? i need a regular fix of Borders bookshop with it's Cafe and Paperchase and late night opening...)
More Matroyshka for Brooches and needlebooks...
More Tea Cup fabric this time in Hot Chocolate...
New curious vintage button linen...
THE cutest blue-bird fabric...

More bells...

And THIS photo, I love! i might get made into Christmas postcards for next year.
Why am I planning Christmas 2009 already??? >>>>>

3 comments:

Bugs and Fishes said...

I have started planning for next Christmas too. You've got to get it done while you're feeling all Christmassy and festive! I'm loving those bells, especially the coloured one - oh to live near a branch of paperchase!

saraeden said...

Now i am glad i am not the only one doing a bit of prep for next Christmas !!

I love those pretty bells , i may have to call into paperchase in Manchester on Sunday !!

Sara x

Tina Peacock said...

I love your new fabric, especially the vintage button fabric! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails