Thanks POUCH!

This week I have been lucky enough to be associated with the talented and eco-lovely POUCH !
POUCH makes Peg-bags and Owls and Totes and Belts ... all in funky retro prints and reclaimed fabrics, MMMmmmm a thrifty girl after my own heart.


I could eat this fabric ... those colours and cute wooden Dolly Pegs. If I had reclaimed THIS fabric i would have squealed in delight!...
So i said to POUCH, "Listen - Lu Summers cards have all gone to good homes, can i please rub shoulders with you too?" - "Oh, alright then Fishy" she said... and sent me some great cards and badges to pass on to my deserving customers.

Thanks so much!
I really like your MOO cards too because your colourful fabrics look so good on these little business cards...

Yeh for artistic and handmade-y friendships x

1 comment:

Me, You and Magoo said...

love the blog post, thank you!!
Don't forget to send me some of your business cards if you want me to pass on the word about your shops :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails