I forgot to show you this...

I think i forgot to show you this bag from christinas.etsy.com
It is a super cute 'Lunch Bag' sort of a size. Matroyshkas all over it and a picnic style drawstring top.
I love it - i was going to give it to my daughter for her lunch bag but..... ummmm.... i kept it as MY lunch bag (you know, when I am off at a Craft Market all day) x



And i wanted to show you my cat too .... this is my Craft Room Cat. A friend made him. She sells these for £5 which is way too little because the love he gives me is priceless. I am going to write a whole blogpost on my friend MRS KING soon because .... well, you'll see when i BLOG HER! she is darling x

puuurrrrrrrrrrrr

7 comments:

Camilla said...

OOh that cat is cute!

Christina's mama Hyein said...

Thank you Kirsty :-)
I'm so glad you like the bag.
I hope you enjoy it everyday.

lulusparkles said...

adorable bag.....makes me want to pack my lunch!
christinas is the BEST!

LPFish said...

Thankyou ladies x

Steph said...

cute bag! i'm also one of those people who buys gifts with the best intention of giving them to the recipient but then keeping them for myself! muhahaha!! ;)

i want one of those cats!! so sweet :)

Jo said...

That bag is really cute and I really NEED a cat like yours to keep me company in my workroom!

none said...

is she by any chance a pointy kitty?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails