Play Food .... YUMMY


Play food makes me smile.
Play Food of this colour, quality, texture, just makes me scream with satisfaction. I have had to buy so much knitted and crocheted play food because:
- I want to sell some on my stall at Christmas ...
- Then i realised my daughter would love these (note how child comes after craft in life priorities)
- Then i realised i will want some for my own Christmas Tree come December
- THEN i realised I want play food in my Art Room ALL year round .... so i have ordered these and i am going to order more!

I feel such an idiot confessing to my cyber friends but i genuinely love this Play Food x


Okay - it is PLAY food - i'm not going to eat it x
You can buy some too: I am selling some on the PaperFish Christmas Stall over October / November / December ... OR see
http://handsewn.etsy.com
http://nikipetz.etsy.com

4 comments:

Vicky x said...

it does look like fun!

cutedesigns said...

Aw, but play food is fab. :D

Little Dickens Designs said...

Those are so cute!

Anonymous said...

YUM YUM!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails