NEW Fairtrade stock

My Garden!!! With ***NEW*** fairtrade scarves billowing in the breeze.
I am living in a Moroccan Souk! If only i could
keep these on the washing line. My garden looks amazing. The colours fill my soul!And for those of you who are as obsessed with FELT as I am ...
I dare not show you these NEW 'Octavia' bags. Too much goodness, my eyes are sore x


I have lots of beautiful Fairtrade stock alongside my own handmade creations. I have lots of fairs and shopping events booked, but if you don't live near me you can always email me and list what you want. You can purchase through Paypal or personal cheque (UK only) just email me x


P.S The ever popular 'Rose Bag' (above) is available in RED, BLUE, PINK or GREEN






5 comments:

Smarty Pants said...

Those scarves are amazing! I would leave them on that line...

High Desert Diva said...

Love those scarves.

industrialpoppy said...

Go out and purchase an inexpensive garden gazebo...and hang the scarves from there. Inside, put a little table, some candles and cushions...then prepare a sumptuous feast...you get the idea!

LPFish said...

Industrial ... puurllease come to my house and do that with me!? I would drink mint tea allll day x

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I am LOVING those scarves!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails